March 16, 2017

Raising Awareness

On March 11, W5 aired a special highlighting animal testing in a lab in Montreal. I didn't watch it - I don't need to, I've seen enough videos and pictures on animal testing to last me a lifetime. Programs like this serve to raise awareness - and mine is already raised - on this issue, anyway. Or at least I like to tell myself that.

I'm glad they aired it - there seems to be a lot more awareness right now on my social media feeds regarding this issue. And that's a good thing. I hope that it continues, and that Canada makes changes to existing animal protection laws, which, let's face it, are a bit of a joke.

You can help. Don't support companies that test on animals. Write your MLA, MP, the PM; write whoever will listen. Make a choice to educate yourself, and educate others - be that "annoying" person on Facebook (it's not so bad, trust me).

I'm going to make more of an effort to post regularly - I'll share my favorite cruelty-free finds, and news. Thanks for stopping in. Come back soon :)

No comments: